- Celebrated another Birthday for Shane, turning 31!
- Started both my internships, working for TOSH in their Athlete Acceleration program and at Verizon Wireless in their Health and Wellness Center as a Health Coach.
- Figuring out how to mesh all schedules so I can fit everything in.
- Enjoying the ballet with Christina Devore.
- San Diego for Presidents Day, is for sure one of my favorite traditions that we have started. Shane, Padgett, Sam, Mary Beth and I (missed you Hannah and Toby).
- Went to The Ellen Show! Best experience of the year maybe!! She is amazing!
- Christi turned 30, and had an amazing 80’s themed party at her house!
- Balancing jobs, 2 internships, and classes is becoming second nature.
- Shane had a busy month. He spent 3 weeks at Camp Roberts CA for Advanced Leadership Camp. He was also nominated by his Command to represent his MACOM for NCO/Soldier of the Year
- Finishing up my time at my internships and have learned so much in just a couple months.
- Went to Hannah’s portfolio event, amazing work!
- Continue having game nights with friends, some of the best nights!
- Bland’s birthday!
- Carrie’s baby shower, preparing to have triplets!
- Shane attended Response International Groups’ Search and Rescue Course in Oklahoma City.
- Then traveled to Las Vegas for work where he won his first poker tournament.
- Best month of the year!
- Turned 30, I can’t believe it!
- GRADUATED from the University of Utah!
- Family came in and we celebrated.
- Padgett, friend Marisol and I ran in the Provo Half Marathon, it was my first half marathon!
- Traveled to San Diego with Shane, Christi, Rob and Lara for my Birthday.
- Next, went to NYC with the whole family for our Birthdays, it was amazing and the PERFECT weather!
- From NYC headed with Padgett and Hannah to visit William in London! Virginia met us there and we spent a couple amazing days in London with Paige and William.
- Headed to Paris because that seemed like something we couldn’t pass up, so Padgett, Hannah and I spend 2 days in Paris together!
- Traveling with family is the best by far!
- Made the trip to Houston for cousin Abby Simmons wedding, amazing as to be expected! Can’t wait to have Tim as part of the family.
- Participated in 2nd annual RAGNAR with cousins again. The Wasatch Back, the original RAGNAR. Once again amazing experience, wouldn’t do it again though!
- Continuing my next favorite class, Cultures of Food, where they bring in a chef and teach us techniques!
- Joey, Seth and Hudson come to visit and Hudson announces some batters during a Bee’s game.
- Celebrated the 4th of July at the pool! No better way.
- Good friends Jake and Carrie had Triplets… whew!
- Shane has his EXEVAL (External Evaluation) and the UT CERFP (CBRNe Emergence Response Force Package) is certified to operate nationwide. They are considered by the evaluators as one of the best in the nation. Lots of hard work realized!
- Went to Bear Lake with Christi and friends, weather was good most of the time, got in some good water sports and games in!
- Saw Wicked for the first time and LOVED it!
- Started the month off with a baby shower for Jaime.. can’t wait for your little man!
- Went to a fabulous 30th birthday for my great friend Christina Athas!
- Started working for RMC (Rocky Mountain Connections) thanks Padgett for the hook up!
- Shane started his Archery season.
- Visited Jackson with Shane and Christina, always good times! And saw Bland off to Burning Man!
- Interviewed for a job with LuLuLemon an didn’t get it, totally disappointed! I thought I was perfect….
- September 10, 2012 another year anniversary of being a homeowner! Still love it!
- Shane continued his rescue training and became a Rescue Ropes Technician.
- Went to a version of “Price is Right” and loved it, didn’t win anything but will go back!
- Attended my first U of U football game and it had three endings, it was a great game, with even better tailgating with Christina.
- Shane’s best friend Andy got married in Stanley, ID!
- Planned and executed a baby shower for Kami, thanks for all the help co-hosting Camille!
- Padgett came to visit!
- Saddest part of the year… end of September the pool closed!
- Beginning of October I got to try my hand at acting and was in a video that will be sent out to restaurants in Utah to teach servers how to serve.
- My Dad turned 70! And to celebrate we got to go to FIJI! If you have heard of Paradise, that is IT! One of the best vacations yet!
- Shane and I celebrated another anniversary!
- Shane attends Army Basic Instructor Course at Camp Williams.
- Spent the first weekend of November in San Francisco for a family reunion, it was AMAZING!
- My good friend Kami had her little baby boy Andre on November 7th! Welcome cute little man!
- Shane spent time in Alabama at the Center for Domestic Preparedness learning Incident Command principles.
- Traveled to San Diego for Thanksgiving and Padgett’s Birthday! The weather was perfect and the food was plentiful!
- Shane ended November earning his Heavy Vehicle Extrication Technician certification.
- Finally got my puppy! He is a little black and tan Pomeranian named Henry! I am totally in love and slowly learning the ins and outs of training, he is helping a ton because he is such a fast learner!
- Went home and spent an amazing holiday season with the family! I can’t imagine being anywhere else but Jackson for Christmas!
- Saw Padgett’s house finished and fell in LOVE, it is more fantastic than I could have pictured!
- Had some great times with Shane’s sister, brother in law and niece while they were here for the holidays.
- Round 3 of New Year party at my house was such a success! Thanks Bryan and JC for making dinner… oh so good! I think we have started a tradition for sure.
Here we come…..