Thursday, November 13, 2008

AFRICA!

I have wanted to go to Africa pretty much since I was in the womb and we got to go in October!  My fantastic parents did such a good job planning and organizing I could not have hoped for anything better!  It was the greatest trip we have taken as a family yet!  So we started out in Johannesburg for a night... pretty much saw the airport and our hotel which we could have walked to from the airport but had to wait like a half and hour for a van to take us..??  But woke up the next morning to the staff of the hotel singing and dancing in the lobby!  Because everyone in Africa is born with the amazing ability to sing and dance!  It was amazing!   

2 comments:

Carrie and Jake Kresser said...

I am so excited for the pictures!!

Maria said...

Liz,

good job getting something up and I am laughing at your dancing and singing comment! I need some more info and pictures!!!!:)