Monday, January 5, 2009

Mozambique!






To finish off our African adventure we ended up on an island off of Mozambique!  So after seeing tons of animals we had to top it off with a relaxing beach ending.  It was so pretty and oh so different than what we had been in the middle of for the past 15 days or so.  We laid by the beach, lots of reading, windsurfing, dune boarding and the best horseback ridding of my life!  If anyone ever has the chance to go horseback ridding on a sand dune you have to go!!

2 comments:

LiquidHeaven said...

Hola liz. I don't know how to say hi in swahili or else I would.

I have a blog as well but it's not really about me.

http://livingears.blogspot.com

If you are looking for some new music maybe you can check it out.

Sent you my addy, send me a brochure!

SSWS said...

wow...I could definitely get lost here. I love reading about your trip....more! More!!