Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Moab

Last weekend Shane and I made the trip to Moab for my old roommate, Tara's Wedding!  I also love weddings so it was tons of fun!  I had never been to Moab before and I will for sure go back because I didn't get to do enough there!  We got there saw the wedding spot and it was amazing... on top of an arched rock on like a lookout point, then went back for the rehearsal dinner and then Shane and I got to escape and go hike up to Delicate Arch!  It was so much bigger than I though it would be!  Next day was full of wedding activities and it all went very smoothly and it was a beautiful ceremony!

Her adorable flower girls were searching for lizards!
The beautiful BRIDE!
I am obsessed with the Colgate WISP... that is what is in all of our mouths! Its like a disposable toothbrush and it happened to match our colors, Love IT!
Look at how tiny I look next to that gigantic arch!


No comments: