Thursday, August 20, 2009

*Baking*

I volunteered to make Cup Cakes for a friends Wedding Ring Ceremony, why I don't know cause I am for sure not a baker! And I got all stressed out realizing the day before that I had done nothing to prepare to make these 50 to 100 cup cakes! So thank goodness for a co-worker with an amazing frosting receipt and the help of Hannah to frost them, they turned out fantastically! Well at least now I know I can successfully make CUP CAKES! Oh and by the way the Ring Ceremony was beautiful too, I even sent the Bride and Groom with an extra box of cup cakes because there were so many extra!

6 comments:

The Collett Family said...

They turned out so cute! Especially on the white platters... YUMMY! p.s. You will have to teach me all your "bloggin" tricks.. lol

SSWS said...

They are beautiful! Congratulations...they match perfectly with the flowers.

Lillibet said...

Wow, I am impressed! Love, Mom

Maria said...

They are amazing! It's fun when you find a new hidden talent.:) I now know who I will call next time I need a cupcake fix.

Jenn & Cardy said...

Thank you for calling pottery barn. The table looked pretty. Well done.

Padgett Hoke said...

liz, yummy! of course you can bake cup cakes, and they look oh so delicious! did you do them all in your itty kitchen? impressed. love you!