Saturday, January 23, 2010

I HEART Audi

I must share this story just in case anyone has the same problem. My seat heater had been "acting up" and I just decided it was easier not to use it at all because it got to the point it would get too hot just in one spot. So driving along one day Shane had the heater on and put my mitten in the hot spot and it all seemed good, until I picked my mitten up off the seat and smoke billowed out of the hole it had just created.... WHAT! Yeah I had a quarter sized hole burnt in my seat now! I was so bummed so I started researching what to do, in my mind I was hoping there would be some way to fix the leather or something. I found a site where other people had had the same problem and there recommendation was to call Audi of America and report a claim. So I did and I just have to say that was the best thing I could have done. I have a brand new drivers seat now... my car is 10 years old and they replaced it for me! I couldn't be more thrilled to not only have a new seat but a heater that works again! So there is my crazy story with a happy ending, I have always loved my car and still to this day if I were to ever get a new car I would still get and AUDI!!

3 comments:

Grant Family said...

Yea for Audi! Glad your butt is no longer in danger of being burned! =)

The Collett Family said...

I am so glad Audi came through for you! Way to be persistent!

Linsey said...

I'm glad that worked out so well! It's always nice to hear that there are companies out there who still stand behind their products.