Sunday, September 19, 2010

Update!

It has been WAY too busy in my life... seriously! And my major news of the moment.... I AM A HOME OWNER! It is so fantastic and I can't wait to move over there!

(A little slice of the living room)
I will have to take more pictures but to be honest pictures just don't do this place justice... you will just have to come and see it! I also have to decorate so if anyone has any helpful hits and or places to start I am open to any and all suggestions!
What else.. school started again and i am only taking 3 classes (one of them being ANATOMY), which I had heard was going to be hard and a boat load of memorization but nothing could have prepared me fully for what I have gotten myself into... it is another language people!! And actually I don't really even have time right now to be writing this but I had to take a break!
Also preparing to have a fantastic Bridal Shower next weekend for my beautiful cousin getting married in November, Hannah and I made the invitations and after a couple trial and errors we finally came up with something terrific!
We also made a quick trip back to Maine right before school started and I would go to Maine anytime I had the chance it is SO pretty.

(P and I and beautiful background)
Well to leave you with that today... I must get back to moving, studying, two jobs, classes and trying to get the most out of the warm weather that we are still having!

4 comments:

Lillibet said...

Just take one hour at a time and it will all get done! Love, M.

Grant Family said...

Can't wait to see the new place! =)

Lizzie said...

I can't wait to see your place, the preview looks amazing! And count me in for moving, decorating or anything else you need!
Lizzie

Linsey said...

Congrats on the house, Liz! Where is it? I can't wait to see it!