Monday, December 14, 2009

Bake Sale


Every year for the past half-decade, I help Christi make cookies for her church's bake sale. We have had a couple of disasters in the past (measuring miscalculations, burning and emergency runs to the store for forgotten items), but this year we had none of the above! We successfully made three very different non-traditional snacks: Biscotti's, Wreaths, and Christmas Hard Candy!
Tada!
So thanks Christi for giving us a good reason to make cookies and not have to eat them all ourselves!!

***Results of the sale - Biscotti's and Wreaths were the first gone!

3 comments:

Maria said...

Love the treats! I am very impressed. I didn't know you were a baker. I love the idea of hard candy. I haven't had that in years. Very festive!:) Well done!

Padgett Hoke said...

they look so professional! and I love the new liz title - very nice!

Grant Family said...

It was fun! =)