Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Time


Padgett, Tucker and I went for a walk one beautiful day!
We always have a fantastic Christmas Eve party at our house in Jackson, and it has been so long since we have had little kids their. So this year family friends of ours brought their little girl Ashland and she sat for so long next to her Grandma, Tica, while she played the piano! It was the cutest thing!
Shane and I made Gingerbread houses!

And one more cookie bake night at Lara's house to top it all off!!
This little guy was so fluffy and provided me with lots of entertainment while I was home! Although very, very dumb and kept running into the house and finally the day after I left hit a little too hard... poor little thing! But I had a sweet picture of him to remember him by so I thought I would share him with everyone!

No comments: