Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Oh Hello!

It hasn't been that long since I last wrote but I feel like so much has been missed! I had my actual Spring Break and I didn't go anywhere so Shane decided to create "Liz Day", and I got to choose what we did for the whole day and he surprised me with dinner! So he made breakfast, then we went to "She's Out of My League" and "Bounty Hunter". I am totally going to recommend "She's Out of My League", it was GREAT! Then we played games and followed by a fantastic dinner at... Takashi... which is great if you have never been!


Then back to school I went... but I did get my second Biology test back and I got an "A" YEAH I KNOW! I was beyond excited and now I know I will pass that class (because it was a question whether or not after the first test)! Whew
I also started a new job, on top of school and Pottery Barn. I now am a sales associate at Ann Taylor LOFT! The best part is I can literally walk across the street to go to work now!
And on top of everything I am trying to find a Condo to live in because lets face it, it is a great time to buy!
So that is my life for the moment in a nut shell!

1 comment:

Linsey said...

Liz, Which LOFT are you working at, and who is your manager? I managed for them a couple years back, and still know some folks there. Hope all is well!