Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Triathlon in ACTION!

Driving up to the transition area (yeah I am already in my helmet... I was ready!)
Transition area ... you came here after the swim and then back here after the bike!
Right before we split up to get in our designated swim groups... they split the boys and the girls into different pools (thank goodness it was warm!)
Standing the line waiting to start in my fantastic silver swim cap!
Whew... one down two to go!
Shane and Tim at the transition spot after the swim!


And DONE! Came 1:30:09 .... swim 7:09 bike 48:41 run 33:28 and transition time :50!

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Liz - you look great! Congratulations! What is next, Ironman? Love that my cousins are so active. PS-That pink Nike shirt looks like it might have come from our store...thanks for you support!!!!

The Collett Family said...

Wow, I am so impressed!! I'm glad the weather was nice that day. What an accomplishment!! Congratulations!!

Grant Family said...

Nice work! You never cease to amaze me! =)

Linsey said...

Way to go Liz! That is such a great accomplishment!