Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Cupcakes!

I've had the materials to make multiple wreaths for a long time, and I finally succeeded! I watched my fantastic sister make wreath after wreath and was inspired to try one my self... so all it took was a little baby girl! Christi's baby shower seemed like the perfect time to make myself do it! I used some already fantastic cupcake liners from William Sonoma and 5 long hours later, TADA! Not gonna lie, I am pretty proud of it, so Christi, I hope you like it as much as I did!

6 comments:

sws said...

SOOOOOO cute! way to go, cuz! You Hoke girls are so crafty!

Padgett Hoke said...

yay! I love it, so very cute - and perfect for a little lady! she will have to take a photo of it when it is up in the nursery so we can all enjoy!

Grant Family said...

Nice work! I'm glad I could help motivate you! I love it! It's on the door of the nursery right now... still cleaning out the inside to figure out where everything is going!

Jenn & Cardy said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love the idea of making wreaths. I'm thinking we should have a craft day to make pretty jewels and fun things for our house.

Lillibet said...

Elizabeth, it looks adorable. Good work! Love you, M.

SaraAnnaBell said...

Oh make me one I love it!