Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Hello!

I finally got the sock bun to work, I guess third time is a charm!
Thanks P for finding an easier way!
Easy, well I am glad you talked me through it, tutorial @ padgetthoke.blogspot.com

It has been quite the semester so far, although after Thursday half way over and I am pretty sure the end of the semester always goes by faster! More updates to come I just mainly had to show my hair... thanks P!
Does it really do this someplace! I want to see this!

I love giraffes!
Bottom 3 Photos via Erineverafter

5 comments:

Maria said...

Liz- I love the hair! I think I need to try this sock thing. I also love the umbrella picture. So fitting for this time of year!:)

Padgett Hoke said...

woohoo!! So glad it worked! Once you figure out the basic deal, you can fiddle with a high versus low bun, and figure out what works best for you!

Happy happy that you gave it a go! glad the tutorial helped!

Lillibet said...

Looks as pretty as ever!

Julie Watkins said...

What beautiful hair! And the photos are so refreshing. I have always loved giraffes, also. (and zebras.)

Linsey said...

What is this sock bun you speak of!? I looked at Padgett's blog, but couldn't find anything...