Friday, October 28, 2011

Mediterranean EPIC Adventure 2011

Here are just a sampling of pictures. We had such a great time, I love traveling with my dear sister so much, we make a fantastic team!
Our home for 8 days!

Spain

Cinque Terre, Italy

Vatican City, Rome

Trevi Fountain Gelato

Positano, Italy

My Blue Man Group Experience! (They picked me to eat Twinkies with them!!)

Palma De Mallorca

Soller

Port de Soller

Leaving Palma de Mallorca


La Sagrada Familia

Pictures don't do this windblown man justice... he was standing still! I still love him

3 comments:

Padgett Hoke said...

Oh, we make the best team! And windblown man is seriously the best, I just tried to describe him to MB and couldn't do him justice!

Julie Watkins said...

I have been anxiously awaiting these photos! My favorite is the two of you together. What a fabulous trip!

Grant Family said...

So jealous! But so glad you had a great time! Can't believe you were even able to narrow down the pics! =)