Wednesday, January 26, 2011

2010 Wrap Up

Before I move on to 2011... There were some things I thought I would recall before it was too far past!

Had a very successful 1st Game Night at my new Condo! Games... I love any and all!

Spent a great day at the San Diego Wild Animal park during Thanksgiving in San Diego! It's not Africa but it was fun for the mean time until I can get back there!

P made a new friend!


William and I teamed up to make a Sandcastle during the our 1st Annual Pilgrimage that Padgett and Bland organized.... it was so funny! I so wish I had the picture of William flipping the burger.

On the way down to the beach for the Pilgrimage with our directors explaining the rules!

1 comment:

Grant Family said...

YEA! Game night made the 2010 recap, that's AWESOME!! Love your new place, it's so pretty! ... Now you just need to finish that Master bedroom and it'll really be amazing! =)