Sunday, January 30, 2011

Snapple Facts

I loved Snapple Facts, they used to be on the bottom of every lid and I used to get Snapple just to get the fun facts... so I thought I would share some that I have found recently! Also playing Trivial Pursuit (with Great company) recently I realize I need to learn a couple more random facts to even play that game... seriously!

A cat has 32 muscles in each ear.

12 newborns will be given to the wrong parents daily.

A cow produces 200 times more gas a day than a person.

A dragonfly has a lifespan of 24 hours.

A giraffe can clean its ears with its 21-inch tongue.

A giraffe can go without water longer than a camel can.

A hard working adult sweats up to 4 gallons per day. Most of the sweat evaporates before a person realizes it's there.

A hippo can open its mouth wide enough to fit a 4 foot tall child inside.

A hummingbird weighs less than a penny.

A jellyfish is 95 percent water.

All porcupines float in water.

An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain.

One in every 4 Americans has appeared on television.

Spotted skunks do handstands before they spray.

The average person laughs 15 times a day.

The electric chair was invented by a dentist.

The longest one-syllable word in the English language is "screeched."

The longest recorded flight of a chicken is thirteen seconds.

There are 293 ways to make change for a dollar.

There are more chickens than people in the world.

Women's hearts beat faster than men's.

Your right lung takes in more air than your left one does.

Your stomach has to produce a new layer of mucus every two weeks otherwise it will digest itself.


Taken at the "Girls with Glasses" Kate Spade party @ the ALT Summit that I got to go to with Padgett! It was so much fun...
Thanks again P!

4 comments:

Grant Family said...

Wow, those are totally random!

Padgett Hoke said...

I love that photo of us - that was so fun, although I am a bit sad that we didn't grab more cupcakes for the road.

Morgan said...

So totally didn't know ANY of those! Glad you posted. :)
Thanks for my bday wishes!

SaraAnnaBell said...

I loved the Snapple facts to, like you that was the only reason I started loving the stuff. the Peach green tea is my new fav.!
Miss you my friend.