Thursday, April 28, 2011

Beyond Ballet


If you know me at all you know I will try and probably love any gym class! (Well maybe not silver sneaker strength) A class for the elderly and I didn't realize it until it was too late to leave, but none the less a good learning experience!

But anyway I keep reading about these Barre classes, there are so many different variations: Barre Burn, Pure Barre, Cardio Barre and Ballet Barre. It uses a bar like they do in Ballet class in a fitness way, it says it will bring out your inner ballerina! Anyway... I want to find one in Salt Lake! Or maybe I need to convince 24 Hour Fitness to bring one in... So if anyone finds a good one, or one at all in the valley let me know!

1 comment:

sws said...

I did this in SF - the Bar Method. I think the lady's name is Burr (hee hee).....my friend told me that they are going to have one in Bountiful. I'll keep you posted! It's fun..and hard.