Monday, April 25, 2011

Tibby's Trackstars Ragnar So Cal 2011


What an amazing experience Ragnar ended up being... I like to watch the video over and over!! Great job P for making it SO fantastic and not to mention so fast! So looks like we will for sure be doing it 2012, because it was such a great success!! A special Thanks to Maria and Kent for all the coordination........ and one more special Thanks to everyone in VAN 1 because we were all so great!! I am so proud of all 12 of us for actually making it to the finish line!!
Thanks Family!
More pictures to come!

Side note... Happy Easter yesterday!

I am pretty proud of these cupcakes!! Great Easter activity... thanks Kami for helping me make it happen!

Now back to studying... Oh finals week... can't wait for May 2nd and I will be done with Spring semester 2011!

1 comment:

Linsey said...

Liz! That video from your race is great! You've inspired me to make one for the Wasatch Back this year. Let me know if you're interested in running the Vegas Ragnar in October. I'm trying to put together a team right now!