Thursday, April 14, 2011

Run. Drive. Sleep? Repeat.


RAGNAR! That's what me and 11 of my family members will be doing starting at 7:15am tomorrow morning!
Today I fly out of snowy Salt Lake City and into beautiful, sunny Huntington Beach to start this crazy adventure! Thanks Maria for making this happen, I don't think it would have ever happened without your dedication to our fantastic team and organization!
We will be running as Tibby's Trackstars and we are going to be fantastic!


We start in Huntington Beach Friday and finish 200 miles away on the island of Coronado, hopefully sometime before 5:00p, Saturday! So wish us all luck and can't wait for the after party in San Diego!
And to top it off it is this great boys birthday TOMORROW! He is one crazy, lovable brother and for the first time in a really long time I get to actually celebrate with him!

Wahoooooo Happy Birthday Bland!

1 comment:

Julie Watkins said...

Congratulations! You did it. I am really proud of you all! Love, Aunt Julie