Sunday, May 8, 2011

May 7, 2011

See May is already a GREAT month and yesterday was such a good example!
Started off (way too early) but for a good cause... for 3 years now I have been on the Susan G Komen Race for the Cure Committee with the I AM THE CURE specific committee and I feel like finally by the third year we finally had a handle of everything!
All of our cheerleaders were perfect, the weather was perfect (the warmest it has been in the last three years at 6am), and the whole race was a success!

Thanks FM100 for taking a sweet picture of the start line... that's me in the very middle with a pony tail in our really pretty bright green T-shirts with the rest of my committee!

Our Cheerleaders line the race and they were especially enthusiastic this year!

At the end of the race they do a Survivor parade and have them all fill the steps at the Gateway.. one of the most touching parts of the whole day!

The day did not end there...
Came home to get ready for a fantastic little Kentucky Derby Party!

The party would not have been complete without this little man... Thanks everyone for coming!

And to top May off today is Mother's Day!
So Happy Mother's Day MOM, Love you!

1 comment:

Grant Family said...

Who's dog? It's cute!
Sad that I didn't see you at the race, but with almost 20,000 people, I didn't really think I would. =)