Sunday, May 1, 2011

MAY the 4th Be with You!


Its May! I love May for so many reasons... It should be the time that it really starts getting warm and summer is weather is right around the corner, normally pool's open sometime this month and of course its the month of my BIRTHDAY!
This specific May will be great too, in 8 days the whole family will be in New York City! To visit my dear brother and to celebrate mine and my moms Birthdays, because we share the same fantastic day! If anyone has any must do things in New York please do share!!
I am hoping is on the agenda...

I also get a little tiny break from school... thank goodness... actually this semester I had some really great classes and amazing Professors! I actually miss my Group Fitness class already, I had great friends in it and both teachers made it such a great experience!

Seriously if I can be half as inspiring as Denise Druce one day I will be impressed, she is amazing!

1 comment:

Julie Watkins said...

How wonderful that you will be in New York together for both of your birthdays! I love the Metropolitan Museum of Art, The Museum of Natural History, Madison Ave. Gene's Silver, I could go on and on. Have a great time! I will think of you! And I love the photo!